If in the past mostly the elderly faced prostate, nowadays there are cases of the disease even in 40-year-olds. Prostatitis provokes a deterioration of sexual function and leads to the appearance of other unpleasant symptoms, from which the patient seeks to get rid of as soon as possible. Treating prostatitis at home with folk remedies can be combined with taking medications prescribed by a doctor in order to achieve greater effectiveness and get rid of the disease quickly. Find out how prostatitis is treated in men, which folk remedies are most effective.
How is prostatitis diagnosed? Main symptoms
The onset of the disease can be caused by hypothermia or urinary tract infections. At risk are also men who lead a sedentary lifestyle, eat improperly, abuse alcohol and do not have regular sex. A complex of factors provokes an earlier onset of the disease. Prevention and treatment of prostatitis with folk remedies require lifestyle correction in order to eliminate the negative impact of provocative factors.
The first signs of pathology are pain in the groin area, the appearance of pain when urinating. Over time, they intensify: any attempt to empty the bladder becomes a real torture. Furthermore, the disease may present with the following symptoms:
- Lack of morning erection. This warning sign should alert everyone.
- The sensation of cutting pain in the scrotum, pain in the lower abdomen.
- Erectile dysfunction, deterioration of sexual function.
- Urinary disorders.
- The appearance of traction pain after sexual intercourse.
Treating prostatitis with folk remedies helps stop the development of the disease and prevent negative consequences. Without treatment, it can lead to male infertility, vesicle and prostate adenoma.
Main types of prostatitis
The disease may have a different nature, so treatment is chosen according to the diagnosis. Traditional medicine for prostatitis aims to eliminate the negative symptoms and prevent complications, but it is equally necessary to follow the instructions of the attending physician in order to eliminate the root cause of the pathology.
The most common is bacterial prostatitis - an inflammatory process provoked by pathogenic streptococci and staphylococci. The source of infection can be any other inflammatory process of the genitourinary sphere and the disease can also be caused by chlamydia, gonorrhea and sexually transmitted diseases. The prostate is treated with folk remedies and medicines, along with the elimination of the provocative factor.
The following non-microbial prostatitis is also common:
- Stagnant. They can be stimulated by any sexual activity - this leads to stagnation of blood in the small pelvis, can provoke various violations of sexual function.
- Sclerotic. This non-infectious type of prostatitis is caused by tissue hardening: it can be caused by a bowel dysfunction with frequent constipation.
- Calculated. They can be provoked by urolithiasis, in which small stones enter the urethra.
Before treating prostatitis in a popular way, get tested. The attending physician will accurately determine the type of disease and its causes and prescribe appropriate treatment methods. Folk remedies for prostatitis in men increase the effectiveness of the medication and help to get rid of unpleasant symptoms faster.
Can prostatitis be cured at home?
Many men are afraid to go to the doctor with a delicate problem and are looking for how to cure prostatitis using folk methods. The disease has been known for a long time, so there are indeed many effective remedies that help to reduce or completely eliminate the onset of negative symptoms. However, it is still highly desirable to visit a specialist to undergo a thorough diagnosis and determine the stage of disease development.
Prostatitis is a very insidious disease, as it can lead to the formation of adenoma. It is a benign tumor of the prostate gland, which leads to severe urinary problems and reduced quality of life. To prevent the occurrence of complications, it is necessary to be tested and follow all the recommendations of the doctor in a timely manner.
Recommendations for lifestyle changes
The most effective treatment of prostatitis with folk remedies is the elimination of factors that negatively affect men's health. Lifestyle correction helps to eliminate the cause of the disease itself, and this allows you to avoid unpleasant consequences. In combination with non-traditional medicines and treatments, this will give a guaranteed result.
How to get rid of prostatitis with folk remedies? Here are some basic guidelines:
- Proper nutrition. Constant eating, drinking large amounts of coffee and alcoholic beverages, high-calorie foods - all this negatively affects the prostate. It is necessary to adjust the diet and include healthy foods in it to provide the body with the necessary nutrients.
- A good night's sleep. An adult needs at least 7 hours of sleep; chronic lack of sleep adversely affects all organs and systems. To improve the quality of sleep, it is advisable to ventilate the room in the evening, and also avoid watching TV or social networks shortly before falling asleep. Locomotor activity. Movement is life and is also an indispensable factor in the healing of the prostate gland. Moderate physical activity, running and going to the gym prevent blood stasis and stimulate improved sexual function.
- Regular sex life. This is one of the most important factors in men's health. Contacts are excluded only with the aggravation of a chronic disease, in other periods it is very desirable to find an opportunity to normalize the regularity of sexual intercourse.
If you are sitting and sitting, you need to find time to exercise regularly. With inflammation of the prostate gland, long walks, swimming, brisk running and other types of aerobic exercise give a good effect. Only cycling and equestrian sports are contraindicated.
Folk remedies for the treatment of prostatitis give an anti-inflammatory effect, prevent blood stagnation in the pelvic organs, provide the body with the necessary group of vitamins and minerals. Regular consumption of vegetables and fruits helps to achieve a positive effect. Before using any traditional medicine for the treatment of prostatitis, it is better to consult a doctor, as each of them has its own contraindications.
How to cure prostatitis in men with folk remedies? Here are some proven recipes that have proven successful:Pumpkin seeds
- They contain a large amount of zinc - this trace element is responsible for the production of male sex hormones, so regular use of seeds in food helps eliminate one of the causes of the disease. They also contain vitamins, organic acids and other beneficial substances.
- Parsley juice. Destroys pathogenic microflora, improves blood circulation and improves potency. Parsley is a natural aphrodisiac, its regular consumption contributes to improving the quality and increasing the duration of sex.
- Qirinj Propolis. This unique beekeeping product gives a powerful anti-inflammatory effect, so propolis is an effective folk remedy for prostatitis in men. Candles can be bought at the pharmacy or prepared yourself, the course of treatment is 45 days. Important! Propolis is a strong allergen, so first you need to make sure there are no allergic reactions.
- Heart. Regular consumption of honey in small quantities provides the body with an important set of nutrients. Activates the immune system and helps the body fight inflammation on its own.
Folk remedies for prostate in men are less powerful than medicine, so the course of treatment can take a long time. An important rule of success: the course should not be interrupted at the first reduction of symptoms. A disease that is not completely cured turns into a chronic form, after which it will be much harder to get rid of it. Folk remedies for prostatitis and prescriptions suggest long-term use.
Herbal medicine: herbal medicine for prostate inflammation
Traditional medicine for prostatitis involves the regular use of decoctions and tinctures of various herbal teas. They improve blood circulation, give a uroseptic effect, helping to destroy pathogenic microflora. Taking medicinal herbs gives the body a much smaller burden than the use of medicines, they have far fewer contraindications. However, herbal medicines should be checked by a doctor: herbs can not always be combined with medicines, and decoction treatment can take a long time. Folk remedies for chronic prostatitis in men provide relief from unpleasant symptoms, which explains their widespread popularity.
How to treat prostate in men with folk remedies? You can list a number of recipes that have been widely used for more than the first century:
- Boil the hazelnuts. Dried leaves or bark of this plant are used for cooking - it contains anti-inflammatory and uroseptic ingredients. The soup is prepared from a tablespoon of chopped plant mass in a glass of boiling water. Take in a quarter of a glass three times a day.
- Decoction of parsley seed. They should be crushed into a fine powder, then boiled in boiling water and kept in a water bath for 15 minutes. The broth should be cooled, it is taken in a tablespoon 4 times a day.
- Alcoholic tincture of aspen bark. Plant raw materials are harvested in the spring, this should be done before the onset of fluid flow. This popular recipe for chronic prostatitis takes time: pre-dried chopped bark is poured with vodka (200 ml) and left to infuse for two weeks. The resulting tincture should be filtered. Before taking, it is necessary to dilute 20 drops of the drug in a glass of water.
- Decoctions of sweet clover and chestnut. Herbal raw materials can be purchased at the pharmacy, the soup is prepared according to instructions. Has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect, helps activate the body's defenses.
Treating chronic prostatitis in men with folk remedies requires time and a responsible attitude. It is necessary to take herbal decoction every day, as well as follow medical recommendations and eliminate the cause that provoked the disease. Traditional methods of treating prostatitis in men are effective only if the patient begins to lead a healthy lifestyle, refuses alcohol and smoking.
Drone milk from prostatitis
One of the health benefits for men is drone milk. The medical name for this beekeeping product is larval homogeneity. If you are looking for what folk remedies can cure prostatitis, you should pay attention to this natural source of male strength and normal potency.
From the outside, drone milk is a thick mustard-colored liquid with a pleasant honey smell. The product contains a large number of substances that have a positive effect on the production of male sex hormones. Popular recipes for prostate in men who use milk with drones help activate the body's defenses, such tools give a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect.
Larva milk is an effective remedy for male infertility. Helps to increase sperm count and increase sperm activity. The course of treatment is about 2 months, it is better to consult a doctor before use. Beekeeping products can cause severe allergies, so it is recommended that you sample first.
Is it possible to combine folk remedies?
Treating prostatitis in men with folk remedies will be effective with a responsible approach to the process and lifestyle change that provoked the disease. In any case, it is necessary to tune in to a long fight with the disease: it is almost impossible to get rid of it in 2-3 days.
Traditional methods of treating prostatitis in men can be combined with each other only with the agreement of the attending physician. The components can cause allergies or block each other, so it is necessary to build an individual treatment regimen. Popular effective recipes for prostatitis should be combined with good sleep, proper nutrition and regular sexual activity.