Many men have encountered urological disease at least once. A cheap fast-acting prostate medicine can be purchased at any drugstore in the country.
Forms of drugs
The selection of pharmacy products is huge today, and they are available in various packages and packages. Medications are available in the form:
- Tablets with a dense structure.
- Capsules consisting of an active ingredient in the form of granules and a gelatinous shell.
Tablets and capsules are divided into several types:
- antibiotics, which are divided into subspecies, depending on the active substance in the composition: penicillin, tetracycline, fluoroquinolones;
- capsules with anti-inflammatory properties;
- blocking alpha;
- drugs to improve blood circulation.
Taking the above drugs is done by mouth, d. m. th. , from the mouth. Therapy lasts an average of 10 days.
- Solution for intravenous or intramuscular injection. Such a treatment helps to disperse the active ingredient very quickly inside the body.
- Suppositories inserted into the patient's rectum. Their antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help to quickly cope with the disease. At the same time, they produce an analgesic effect. For correct insertion, the patient lies on his stomach and after insertion stays in this position for about 30 minutes. This time is sufficient for the complete dissolution of the suppository and its absorption into the mucosa. Candles are placed in courses lasting from 5 to 10 days.
- Installations, which are administered only in a medical hospital under the supervision of a physician. Medicinal fluid is drained through the urethra using a catheter. Thanks to this administration technology, the active substance enters the focus of the inflammatory process. Therefore, the problem is solved quickly.
- Microclisters, consisting of herbal decoction. They have anti-inflammatory effects. However, it will not be possible to cure it with the help of microclisters. This type of alternative medicine should be used in conjunction with drug therapy.
Prostatitis pills are cheap and effective
A cheap fast-acting remedy for prostatitis can help a man get rid of the inflammatory process of the genitourinary system.
The most commonly used fluoroquinolone-based antibiotics and moxifloxacin. Medications treat the disease in the chronic phase.
In case of an acute illness, or with other worsening of the chronic inflammatory process of the gland, antibiotics of the aminopenicillin group are prescribed.
Cephalosporins are a tablet substance suitable for fighting any stage of the disease. However, the effect of such drugs depends on the sensitivity to antibiotics. .
Azithromycin and clarithromycin are substances that have minimal adverse effects on the body. This is why they are considered less effective helpers in the fight against disease.
The drug produced on the basis of the components of the tetracycline group is well tolerated by chlamydia and mycoplasma - microorganisms of the atypical group due to the high degree of natural activity. It does not cause side effects and is well tolerated.
Each representative of the stronger sex has an individual sensitivity to certain medications. Therefore, there is no one-size-fits-all medicine. A fast-acting and cheap prostate medicine should only be purchased after consulting a doctor. NSAIDs are prescribed to relieve inflammation.
They relieve severe pain spasms with antispasmodics.
Alpha-blockers are recommended as an adjunct to moderate disease.
How to choose a medicine
As you can see, a cheap fast-acting drug for prostatitis has been introduced in a wide range. Therefore, it is difficult to make the right choice.
The doctor prescribes pills depending on the stage of the disease, the acute and chronic stages are treated with different drugs. Antispasmodics, antibiotics and pain relievers are sometimes used at the same time.
To choose the right medication to get rid of an unpleasant disease, their main purpose must be determined. Some agents are used for prophylaxis, others kill viruses and pathogenic microorganisms, and others improve blood flow and prevent the occurrence of congestion in the prostate and surrounding organs. Some patients in urology offices also suffer from severe pain as a result of an acute inflammatory process.
Only an expert, after analyzing the results of laboratory tests, can make a diagnosis and prescribe the appropriate treatment, select the doses and calculate the duration of the course of treatment.
Experts recommend taking antibiotics for both chronic and acute forms of the disease. Today it is an irreplaceable assistant in the treatment of urological inflammation. Accelerates recovery by:
- kills pathogenic microorganisms;
- relieves inflammation;
- reduces intoxication by the presence of hazardous flora.
To fight atypical microorganisms, substances with anti-inflammatory properties are used. These are usually non-steroidal pills that reduce inflammation. They reduce prostate edema and the pain syndrome virtually disappears.
Therapy can not do without them, because it is so important to relieve the patient from the pain in order to move to the next level of therapeutic effect. Some patients are insensitive to this type of medicine, so the urologist prescribes strong hormonal drugs.
Tablets of this group are considered not basic, but aids to get rid of diseases. They perfectly relieve pain symptoms, eliminate swelling of the organs of the reproductive system and also enhance the effect of other elements of therapy.
Alpha-blockers normalize impaired urination during the course of the disease with moderate severity. They relieve spasm inside the prostate as well as in the neck of the bladder. This, in turn, lowers the pressure in the urethra, which causes normal urine flow. The modern pharmacy segment may not yet offer a wide range of alpha-blockers.
It is advisable to prescribe antispasmodics in the acute form of the disease. They make the smooth muscles of the blood vessels softer and more relaxed and increase blood microcirculation. This eliminates spasm and, as a result, pain.
Blood circulation pills
Blood clots are a common cause of urological problems. At the same time, it interferes with the normal functioning of the organs, which slows down the work of antibiotics. Therefore, along with them, it is necessary to carry out measures to improve blood circulation.
As practice shows, a cheap fast-acting remedy for prostatitis can be used effectively to quickly defeat an insidious disease. However, it should be prescribed by a narrow profile specialist, who will correctly establish a diagnosis and prescribe a course of treatment.