Many men are interested in how to treat prostatitis effectively and quickly at home.
It is no secret that representatives of the stronger sex avoid communication with doctors, therefore, treating prostatitis with folk remedies does not cease to be an important topic.
It turns out that you can solve such a delicate problem yourself, without seeking help from surgeons and pharmacists.
The experience of many men shows that getting rid of annoying symptoms and curing prostatitis itself is quite real. Of course, first you need a consultation with a urologist, and in the future - a competent approach.
Unfortunately, men often hesitate and postpone a visit to a specialist until the end. The disease at this time becomes neglected or chronic.
Needless to say, how dangerous is such frivolity for health? Hurry up for an appointment if you are worried about the first signs of prostatitis:
- a feeling of discomfort in the groin area;
- painful, difficult urination;
- weakening of erection, decrease in strength, premature ejaculation;
- rapid fatigue, increased nervousness.
The most effective TOP tools
How to treat prostatitis with herbs if the disease is at an early stage or has passed into remission?
- Parsley.All parts of the plant are used - roots, seeds and leaves. From the seeds and roots, you can prepare a simple solution, simply pour 1 tablespoon of raw material with 100 ml of boiling water. The infusion is prepared within 24 hours. As for the leaves, they are used to make medicinal juice (it is recommended to drink it fresh).
- Sagebrush.With inflammation of the prostate in the perineum and genitals, painful sensations often appear. You can relieve the pain by eating a little dry wormwood and drinking it with water. It is necessary to use the herb every 2-3 hours, food intake does not matter. This "bitter" therapy is effective in the first two days of irritation. The patient can then prepare a decoction from a mixture of wormwood and thyme (1 part wormwood to 4 parts thyme). One tablespoon of the mixture will need 250 ml of water. Ready-made juice is drunk for a month, 20 ml three times a day, 30 minutes before eating.
- Celandine.Please note that you only need one drop of juice, which should be diluted in a glass of warm water. The initial dose is 10 drops (taken orally), daily the dose should be increased by 1 drop. The maximum dose is 40 drops, after reaching this amount, a man can continue treatment for another 14 days without exceeding the dose. Another popular recipe is microclysters from celandine: 1 tablespoon of dried leaves should be poured with 2 cups of water and boiled. The solution should then be cooled to room temperature and cleaning procedures should be performed.
- Tincture from the mixture. . . You should take equal parts of highlander, hazelnut leaves, horse tail, chamomile and wormwood flowers and pour boiling water. It only takes a few hours to prepare the solution. Tinctures are usually drunk half an hour before meals three times a day, 1-2 tablespoons.
Vitamins, micro- and macronutrients will strengthen the male body, prevent the development of the disease and contribute to a speedy recovery with the development of prostatitis.
This traditional medicine helps stop inflammation in the prostate, frees the urinary system from congestion and removes excess urine from the bladder. Seeds prevent the development of the chronic form of the disease.
Ease of use is one of the benefits of pumpkin seeds. Just 30-40 pieces a day will be an excellent prevention of diseases of the male genitourinary system.
Here are some recipes that men use to treat prostatitis:
- Pumpkin honey balls. . . You need to take a kilo of pumpkin seeds and roll it in a meat grinder, then mix the ground seeds with honey (you need 2 cups). The resulting mixture should be left in the refrigerator for 2 hours. The cooled mixture of honey and pumpkin seeds can be formed into small balls (about 1. 5 cm in diameter) and left in the cold. A delicious folk remedy for prostatitis is used as a dessert, with the only difference being that the ball should be eaten half an hour before eating. As a rule, the course of treatment is carried out once a year for a month.
- Pumpkin powder. . . Pumpkin seeds should be dried and ground into flour using a blender or coffee grinder. Then take the powder 2 times a day with plenty of water. It is recommended to conduct a course of therapy every six months for one month.
Please remember: the seeds should be unpeeled, this will help maintain the maximum amount of nutrients.
Connoisseurs of home medicine consider onions and their peels as one of the best folk remedies for prostatitis. You can improve the condition of the prostate gland in many "onion" ways.
- Male reproductive organs will be grateful if a male eats a small onion head along with feathers every day.
- You can also make a decoction of washed onion skins. The peels should be boiled in boiling water for 5 minutes and then left to inject. Then you need to drain the fluid and drink 1 tablespoon three times a day for a month.
- Just three small bulbs will be a lifesaver in developing acute prostate inflammation. Just grind the onion on a fine grater and pour three cups of boiling water and then let it simmer for 24 hours. Onion tincture is recommended to be taken every hour, 50 ml.
- Do not forget about onion seeds: they are very effective in treating the prostate gland. The ripe seeds are dried, ground, mixed with honey (1: 1) and placed in the refrigerator. The medicinal mixture is advised to take after meals three times a day, 1 teaspoon.
- At the end of the day, you can drink freshly squeezed onion juice with honey - this is a real "bomb" of active ingredients.
This organic product has been used for a long time to get rid of prostatitis. Its advantages are as follows:
- reduction (and in the future - complete disappearance) of inflammation;
- bloating pain in the pelvic area;
- improving the condition of the genitourinary system.
The most popular way to use mummy is to take 0, 2 g of product twice a day with juice (for example, sea buckthorn, carrot or cranberry).
After 10 days, the dose is increased to 0. 4 g, and after the next 10 days, the dose becomes 0. 6 g (taking lasts another 10 days).
This is followed by a seven-day break and a new one-month course of treatment.
Honey and beekeeping products
It is easy to cure a prostate with honey if a man is not allergic to the fruits of bee labor. You should not expect quick results from honey therapy, but such a treatment will definitely benefit the body.
Honey is a unique gift of nature that strengthens and heals the human body. For this reason, honey is part of many tinctures and decoctions, it can be found in almost every second folk remedy for treating prostatitis in men.
Propolis tincture is widely known in the people, it is also used to treat chronic prostatitis. Preparation of the solution is not difficult: you need to grind 100 g of propolis on a grater and mix with 200 ml of alcohol (96%).
The mixture is placed in a glass jar for a week, which should be shaken periodically. When the tincture is ready, it is filtered and left in the refrigerator. The product should be consumed in 1 tablespoon approximately 2 hours before bedtime.
Pollen should not be forgotten because it is a source of many vitamins and minerals that a man needs. The use of pollen does not require the invention of any particular recipe.
Just eat 1-2 teaspoons of the product three times a day and the tension in the perineum will decrease. Pollen also improves blood circulation to the gland and normalizes sexual activity. Regular use of pollen serves to prevent recurrence of the disease.
The bodies of dead bees (so-called podmore bees) are also used to treat the prostate gland. Podmore is part of many powders, ointments, tinctures and decoctions. Recipes are available to everyone. An excellent decoction against prostatitis is obtained from bee worm: 100 g of the product is poured into boiling water and left for a quarter of an hour. The steamed podmoor should be cooled slightly, and then squeezed and applied to the sore area as a compress.
Perga, d. m. th. bee bread, strengthens the strength and prevents the development of the inflammatory process. Perga treatment lasts 2-3 months (the patient takes 1 teaspoon on an empty stomach), then a month off and the course should be repeated.
Home-made rectal remedies
At home, any man can make rectal suppositories, with the help of which it will be possible to cure prostate. Typically, suppositories are an adjunct to major therapy.
They fight inflammation in the prostate gland, have an analgesic effect and help restore the affected organ.
How are candles made?
- A small piece of propolis (about 7-8 g) should be frozen to grind later.
- 20 g of cocoa butter is melted in a water bath and mixed with crushed propolis.
- Further, from the resulting mixture, they make compact candles 1, 5-2 cm long, about 10-12 of them should come out.
- The tool is applied rectally at bedtime for 2-3 months (with a break of one month between courses).
There is another recipe for making candles:
- It is necessary to take 100 ml of pumpkin oil and 100 ml of propolis extract, then place the products in a water bath until the alcohol evaporates.
- 5 ml of tea or fir oil are added to the melted mass and then candles are created, which are also used before going to bed.
In the treatment of prostatitis with folk remedies, clay is used in the form of applications to the diseased area. Healing clay is sold in any pharmacy, usually it is diluted with water to the consistency of very thick sour cream.
- For the compress you need a linen or cotton cloth, on which a clay cake is placed.
- The appliqué should cover the lower abdomen, perineum, base of the scrotum and anus, and a woolen scarf is required to keep warm.
- The compress should be kept on the body for about two hours and it is best to spend this time under cover.
- After using the clay, rinse with warm water and dry well.
Keep in mind that prostate pain can get worse during the procedure, but do not worry. Connoisseurs of traditional medicine claim that this is only a side effect of active restoration of damaged cells.
Inflammation of the prostate gland is associated with the development of a bacterial infection and hot pine baths have an extraordinary antimicrobial effect. They can also:
- eliminate pain and relieve inflammation;
- restoration of glandular secretion;
- improve urine flow.
Coniferous concentrate is prepared as follows: 200 g of pine, fir or cedar branches are poured with 2 liters of boiling water and boiled for 2-3 hours on low heat. Most of the water evaporates and the soup becomes an extract.
Compotes and juices
For many diseases a copious drink is recommended and with inflammation of the prostate gland, a large amount of fluid activates blood flow and lymphatic circulation.
An adult male should drink 2, 3 to 3 liters of fluid during the day.
It is better to give preference to unsweetened compote, natural juices, drinking water and tea.
Packaged juices can be found in any supermarket, but they are not helpful and can harm the weakened body. Home-made juices are another matter.
They contain all the vitamins and minerals, neutralize the negative factors that provoke the development of the disease, strengthen the immune system.
A man suffering from prostatitis should drink cucumber, beet, carrot or asparagus juice. You can get a little creative in the kitchen and invent your own mix of fresh juices.
Juices from pumpkin, pomegranate, tomato and birch are considered useful, as well as compotes from dried fruits.
Popular remedies for prostatitis are popular, but pharmacists offer many innovative medicines. Making the right decision is a smart and holistic approach.