Treatment of prostatitis should begin in the early stages of glandular inflammation. Only then are there good chances of coping with this insidious disease. In addition, home remedies for prostatitis have worked well.
Prostatitis is a disease that combines inflammatory lesions of the male organ - the prostate gland. This disease affects not only residents of large metropolitan areas, industrial centers, but also rural settlements.
The main causes of the appearance and development of prostatitis:
- Erectile dysfunction and other aspects of sexual activity;
- lack of confidence in sexual performance due to psychological and physical trauma;
- weakening of the body's defense system, reduced immunity;
- insufficient blood circulation in the pelvic organs;
- hormonal disruptions in the male body accompanied by a decrease in testosterone levels, which negatively affects strength;
- an inactive and sedentary lifestyle;
- bad habits - alcohol, tobacco, drugs;
- overweight and obese;
- sexually transmitted infectious diseases are spread through sexual contact.
Often, prostatitis accompanies vesiculitis, urethritis, benign prostatic hyperplasia (adenoma). First of all, all men should know that prostatitis is a deadly disease. For example, it kills about 5 million patients worldwide each year.
Types of prostatitis
Prostatitis by etiology (causes and conditions of occurrence) is divided into two types. And each is divided into subtypes:
- Infectious inflammation of the prostate gland;
- congestive or congestive inflammation (overflow of blood channels).
First, prostatitis is dangerous because there are no exacerbations and symptoms for a long period of time. But if you start the disease, it will feel itself. First, it manifests as pain in the scrotum. Second, it begins to pull the lower abdomen. Third, there is a frequent desire to go to the toilet in a small way. The method of treating prostatitis depends on various reasons. On the one hand, by the type of prostatitis and on the other hand, by the severity of the flow.
In addition to medication methods, there is also traditional medicine for the prevention and treatment of this disease.
Home Remedies for Prostatitis - Herbal Remedies
First of all, you have to remember that many medicinal herbs are poisonous. Most importantly, they must be applied carefully, meaningfully, accurately. This is why medical supervision is necessary. On the other hand, treating prostatitis with home remedies will get rid of the disease faster. Herbal medicine is considered one of the most effective methods. This type of treatment uses medicinal plants.
Infusion from the collection of dried plant materials
Take one teaspoon at a time:
- elecampane root;
- St. John's wort plant;
- marigold flowers;
- horseradish root;
- lemon balm;
- celandine herb;
- juniper fruit;
- plantain leaves,
- poplar and eucalyptus.
Next, the procedure is as follows:
- Mix the composition thoroughly and grind several times in a coffee grinder or blender.
- Sift through a coarse colander.
- Pour the mixture into a dark glass container and pour hot vegetable oil (sunflower or olive oil).
- Cork tightly and cover with a thick thick cloth.
- Place in a dark, warm place for forty days.
- Strain through the folded cheese in 2-3 layers.
Next comes the most important steps:
- Pour the infusion back into a glass container.
- Then add 5 g of propolis, 20 g of crushed dry mint, 5 g of flower bee bread.
- Seal the plates again and place in the same place to fill for another 20 days.
- After this period, drain the oil.
Drink a teaspoon 30 minutes before meals three times a day.
Parsley seed infusion
- Grind four teaspoons with a blender or coffee grinder, pour into a small mug and pour a glass of boiling water. Put in a water bath for 15 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature. Strain Drink the broth in small sips during the day.
- Insist a teaspoon of seeds in a glass of cold water for 10 hours. Drink one-third of a glass three times daily before meals for 40 minutes.
Treating the prostate with this effective and simple method at home is quite feasible. But for this you need to prepare:
- For an hour and a half to two hours, make a cleansing enema, which will wash and help empty the bowels.
- After fifteen minutes, pour 350-400 ml into the rectum with a syringe through the anus into the rectum. infusionIt is prepared from pharmacy chamomile as follows. Pour two tablespoons of vegetable powder in 400 ml of boiling water. Stir well and cool to room temperature. The amount is adjusted depending on the desire to sit on the toilet. With a strong desire, the volume of fluid decreases, in the absence - increases.
- The infusion should be kept in the rectum for half an hour or a little longer.
- Perform once every 12 days, then take a break for two or three months. Then repeat the course for twelve days.
Treating prostatitis with this procedure will improve:
- blood supply to the pelvic organs;
- muscle tone of the prostate gland;
- secretion from the prostate.
This powerful method is contraindicated:
- in the presence of cancerous tumors in the prostate gland or rectum;
- also in the presence of hemorrhoidal cones;
- during a worsening of chronic prostatitis.
Furthermore, hydromassage is well established as an accompanying treatment for prostatitis. First, when using medication. Second, when practicing physiotherapy exercises.
Treatment of prostatitis with physical therapy
First of all, the method is available to absolutely anyone, just walk 2-3 steps along the flight of stairs. This not only improves the outflow of secretions into the prostate, but also reduces the level of muscle tension. By the way, the training time is regulated by the patient himself, taking into account the state of health.
Physiotherapy is the treatment of prostatitis with exercises
There are also many exercise videos online:
- correct breathing;
- muscle relaxation techniques;
- yoga systems.
These exercises aim not only to improve blood circulation, but also to unlock all the abilities of the body.
Furthermore, physical therapy includes the following methods of treating prostatitis:
- physical education combined with a healthy diet;
- fasting, various cleansing procedures that help remove toxins from the body;
- implementation of physical procedures: hand massage, fingertips, hot stones, manual therapy;
- use of homeopathic remedies;
- water treatment through SPA massage procedures, steam room, swimming in the ice hole in winter;
- participation in psychological training and other types of psychological correction.
Complex treatment of prostatitis helps to get rid of it as soon as possible. If you lead a healthy lifestyle, then no disease can defeat you!