Men with inflammation of the prostate gland are shown drug treatment in combination with physiotherapy procedures. Exercise is also beneficial for prostatitis. Regular exercise has a positive effect on a person's overall condition. They allow you to deal with the factors that lead to the development of this disease. Particularly useful are therapeutic exercises against stagnant processes in the small pelvis, which worsen the condition of the patient with prostate.
Benefits of Exercise for the Prostate
All classes should be conducted systematically and can not be skipped.
Exercises for the prevention and treatment of prostatitis should be performed by any person who is at risk. Men should take seriously the doctor's recommendation to start sports, as on this depends the success of their recovery and the achievement of a long-term remission.
Physical activity in chronic prostatitis in moderation has a positive effect on men's health. They improve blood circulation and strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. Also, regular exercise improves the tone of the whole body. Because of this, it has the power to fight pathological processes in internal organs and systems.
The most beneficial for patients are such exercises for prostatitis as jumping, squatting and running. No less effective is abdominal muscle training. The complexes developed by Bubnovsky are especially popular. Their action is aimed at mobilizing the forces of the human body.
Do not expect immediate results from the exercises. It appears gradually. To achieve a health-improving effect from sports, you need to practice them regularly.
Not all patients know when is the best time to perform exercises for the treatment and prevention of prostatitis. They do not understand in what form such treatment is acceptable and safe. They can always hear answers to this and other interesting questions from their attending physician. Many experts are of the opinion that it is good to engage in various sports in the early stages of the disease or after the exacerbation of inflammation has been eliminated. This is the optimal period for adjuvant therapy.
Gymnastics for prostatitis complements treatment with medication and physiotherapy. In this case, the effectiveness of the fight against prostate inflammation increases several times. If such measures are taken from the beginning of the development of the disease, then exercises in combination with other treatment options allow the patient to achieve a complete recovery. If a man started playing sports in the late stages of pathology, then training will help him reduce the severity of painful symptoms.
Exercises for the treatment of chronic prostatitis are very beneficial for men. But we must remember that many of them have contraindications to such therapy. It is for this reason that it is recommended that patients with such a diagnosis start playing sports only after obtaining permission from the attending physician.
Types of exercises
There are many types of exercises that can be shown to men with prostate inflammation. Therefore, every patient has the opportunity to choose the sports direction that attracts him the most.
Without fail, the patient should discuss with the attending physician the possibility of engaging in some of the types of training he or she enjoys. It is undesirable to resolve this issue yourself, as incorrect actions can lead to a deterioration of the prostate and a deterioration of overall well-being.
Most patients are recommended exercise therapy for prostatitis. Therapeutic exercise is suitable for many people, which is its main advantage.
Physical Complexes (LFK)
Before you start exercising, you need to find out if they have any contraindications.
Physical education is necessary for every man who has been prescribed prostatitis treatment. The patient is offered a set of exercises to strengthen certain muscle groups in the problem area. Most of the exercise that a person spends lying on his stomach or back.
Exercise therapy may include the following exercises, which are especially helpful for chronic prostatitis:
- It is necessary to make the reduction and multiplication of legs. They can stand upright during exercise or bend slightly at the knees. At the time of lower limb growth, use your hands to pull them to the floor at a low distance. It is required to perform 10-15 repetitions in each of the two approaches;
- You should sit on your back and direct your lower limbs. They then bend over and pull on the chest. The action must be repeated exactly 4 times. Take a few approaches;
- In the supine position, you should raise your legs a few inches from the floor surface. At this point, raise the torso to the elbows. The lower limbs during exercise for the prevention and treatment of prostatitis should be reduced and educated. These steps are repeated 10 times. You need to do 2-3 approaches;
- It is required to raise the lower limbs together with the pelvis at a right angle to the floor. The lower back at this time should be held with your hands. In this position, you should stand for a few seconds. The action is repeated 5 times;
- In the supine position, it is necessary to raise the legs straight about 5-10 cm from the floor. In this position, they should be fixed for a few seconds. Once the legs are sitting on the floor. The exercise should be repeated 5-7 times.
This type of exercise can be done at home. Also used in medical institutions.
During the exercises, you should fully focus on their implementation.
Yoga differs from prostatitis in a good way. As a rule, patients are offered a hatha yoga complex, which even a beginner can do.
Doctors have consistently noted that yoga with the prostate can strengthen the body's defenses and help increase the effectiveness of drug treatment. The most beneficial for prostate inflammation are inverted asanas and manipulations performed with the muscles of the abdominal region.
As mentioned earlier, inverted positions are the most beneficial for men with prostate. There is a logical explanation for this. When performing such exercises, the venous plexuses of the inflamed organ are discharged. Thanks to this, the problem of stagnant processes leading to the chronic course of the disease is solved quickly.
During yoga classes, the patient should carefully monitor overall well-being. With its considerable deterioration, it is advisable to abandon exercise. Often, discomfort during yoga is accompanied by increased pressure on the chest and abdomen.
The patient can attend yoga classes or watch video exercises. If the exercises are performed properly, after a while he will be able to achieve the following results:
- The work of nerve endings is normalized.
- Improves the function of internal organs, which are located in the pelvic area.
- The processes of filling the prostate gland with blood return to normal.
Yoga exercises to prevent prostatitis certainly include the following asanas:
- "Triangle". You need to keep your back as straight as possible. The legs are in a wide position. Take the left foot with the palms and rest the face on the nearest knee. In this position, you should stand for about 15 seconds. Then, the manipulation is done with the right limb;
- "Closed ring". It is necessary to lie on your stomach and lift your upper body. The legs are also raised upwards. They should be grasped by the wrists with the palms of the hands. In this position, the person should stand for the next 30 seconds;
- "Eagle". It is necessary to stand on a half-bent right limb. The left at this point is required to jump over the lower leg and right thigh. In this position, the person stands for 60 seconds. Then the legs need to be changed.
It is highly recommended to practice yoga with a trainer. This is especially true for men who have not had to perform asana before. The help of a specialist will allow them to avoid major mistakes during the hours.
You can watch videos online if you have questions about how to perform this complex.
Kegel exercises have a therapeutic effect in chronic prostatitis. They are created especially for women who have severely stretched the thigh muscles during childbirth. The complex allowed them to be toned. Gradually, he changed. Now such exercises can be done not only by women but also by representatives of the stronger sex. Today, such training is actively performed by men who have prostate or prostate adenomas.
Urologists have consistently noticed a noticeable improvement in men with prostate who regularly perform Kegel exercises. Thanks to such training, muscle tone increases and blood circulation in the pelvis is normalized. The complex also has a positive effect on strength.
Kegel exercises for chronic prostatitis can be performed as follows:
- You need to squeeze the pubococcal muscle. After that, the husband should hold his breath and squeeze it even harder. The breath is held again and the action is repeated. It is necessary to feel this state for a few seconds. After that, you are allowed to exhale and relax completely. The exercise should be repeated 10 times;
- It is necessary to open the legs shoulder width apart and contract the pubococcal muscle. The muscles of the anus should also be involved in the process. In this position, it is desirable to stay for the maximum amount of time. Exercise is performed 10 times 2-5 times a day;
- You need to lie on your back. The legs should be in a bent position at the knees. In this position, you should compress the same muscles as in the previous exercises. This action can be performed an unlimited number of times a day.
It is not always possible for a man to understand where the pubococcal muscle is located, which should be stretched during Kegel exercises. You can find it in the following way. During the next visit to the toilet, it is necessary to suddenly stop the plane. The muscle that is tense at the moment is the one desired.
Gymnastics and exercises
Squats can be performed with or without light weights.
The male body often suffers from congestive processes in the pelvic area. They also lead to the development of prostatitis and other diseases. Regular gymnastics can solve this problem. It is also recommended for the treatment of prostatitis.
To treat and prevent inflammation in the prostate gland, men need to perform daily exercises. It only takes 10-15 minutes of free time. In return, a person gets an increase in strength and energy, which is enough for him for the whole working day. In addition, simple exercises prevent the appearance of fluid stagnation in the pelvis, which is important for men's health.
Therapeutic gymnastics, which helps with prostatitis, includes the following exercises:
- Lie on your back and place one hand on your chest. The other upper limb is placed in the abdomen. When you inhale, they should rise, and when you exhale, they should lower. It is desirable to repeat this action at least 6 times;
- It is necessary to sit down and try to reach the fingertips to the lower extremities with your hands. Exercise is performed 8 times;
- Lying on your back, bend your knees. First of all, the lower limbs should be taken on the right side. Then the same action is repeated only on the left;
- In the supine position, it is required to raise the pelvis as much as possible. This action is performed 8 times;
- You should lean back in a chair, stand on your toes, take a deep breath, and try to sit up. At the moment of landing, you should pull out;
- Squats from prostatitis are required. When lowering the pelvis, it is desirable to bring it up as much as possible. Because of this, it is possible to achieve a good tension of the muscle tissues belonging to the pelvic floor;
- It is necessary to make several turns in different directions.
The burden from prostatitis, like therapeutic exercises, can be supplemented by walking on the spot. The exercise lasts about 2-3 minutes. It is allowed to repeat the approach once the pulse returns to normal.
Charging and complexes are aimed at improving the functioning of the genitourinary system and its organs, which may be affected by inflammatory processes. Exercise is very beneficial for prostatitis and prostate adenoma, as it eliminates blockages in a short time and prevents their recurrence.
Many patients are told qigong for the prostate. This is a unique practice that is very popular in the East. Its action aims to maximize the relaxation of muscle tissue and increase the concentration of human attention. Along with these, there is an improvement of blood circulation processes and elimination of congestion in the body. After exercise, men improve their psycho-emotional state, which is another advantage of it.
This practice can be practiced by people of all ages and any physical ability. This is the versatility of the complex.
Contraindications and precautions
People with high blood pressure are not recommended to perform therapeutic exercises.
Gymnastics for prostatitis, like any set of exercises, can be not only beneficial but also harmful to health. Therefore, before you start exercising, you should make sure that you have no contraindications to such therapy. An examination by a doctor and diagnostics of the hardware will help to detect.
Your decision to start performing certain exercises, even if they are the best and safest, should be discussed with your doctor without fail. With it, it is desirable to choose a training group.
It is necessary to refuse any physical activity for men who have a high body temperature. It indicates the presence in the body of an acute inflammatory process, in which training is strictly prohibited.
With caution, exercises should be performed by men who have been diagnosed with hip injuries. Such training can significantly worsen their situation. Contraindications also include hypertension and osteochondrosis.
Most physical exercises should not be performed by men with prostate who are undergoing surgery or a serious illness. You have to wait until the body gains enough strength for such an activity.